Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 7, 2020

Product Review: Origin Superior Coolmax® Latex Pillow


Continued from Table for 2 or More......

  I was having neck aches for few weeks , and I haven’t had luck searching for a better latex pillow in the nearest city. My old latex pillow is getting crumbly... so I used the newly arrived pillows that night itself. 

A big thankyou to Origin for the Superior Coolmax® Latex Pillow

.


The Origin Hybrid Mattress is a constantly evolving product, designed in Germany by a team of experts,having gone through dozens of sleep trials, more than 10 different product tests and over 100 density changes before making it to market. It is manufactured locally with known top grade quality control. Extensive tests like Polysomnograms, Multiple Sleep Latency (MSL) and Maintenance of Wakefulness Tests (MWT) to study how the type of bedding can affect the quality of sleep based on a range of factors from age, lifestyle and sleeping postures were performed in order to create the optimum mattress for sleep.

I didn't opt for the mattress though, but the pillows sounds good to me. Origin Superior Coolmax® Latex Pillow is also featured as 1 of the Best 8 pillows to buy in Singapore 2020. For more details do check out their website

Founders: Shaun and Gee
Founders: Shaun and Gee
Photography Credits: Express Photography



Now, let’s check out how the Origin Superior Coolmax® Latex Pillow  looks like... 

It comes with a nice pillow protector, not just an extra pillowcase ya... but a washable pillow protector.


 


And the latex pillow is encased in fabric. Not some fibre sheets that turns into powder over time, but proper breathable fabric. 

This is actually very important, because latex over time will deteriorate and crumbs will fall off. When that happens, it can be quite messy. Look at my old pillow (my old pillow comes with a zipped protector case) with all the crumbs. There’s no protective fabric layer. 


See, this is my current latex pillow , the crumbs are messy.  Can't wash the protector it came with. Previously, the protector got stuck onto the pillow. 



So that’s how things look like on the physical side. 



So how was the sleeping experience? The latex resilience feels different. Some latex pillows have this ‘pushing’ feel on the neck (like the one my husband is using right now) but Origins Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow doesn’t give me that feeling. It provides a firm resilient support without that pushing back factor. 

First night after use, neck pain subsided a bit... and subsequent nights I slept well. Woke up being able to turn my neck properly. But... if only it’s a bit thinner. It’s a bit too thick for me to sleep on my back with this. But it’s perfect for side sleepers. And now... I've been sleeping on it for more than 10 nights, it's good mornings everyday ya!


For more information, please visit:



-       Origin Mattress

Website | Facebook | Instagram


-       Best in Singapore 

Website Facebook | Instagram


0 comments:

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP